I am fairly late on reviewing this one and its sequel which will follow in a post to come...
I have been throughly impressed by this series, in general.New Moon,did not have the pointed plot nor the flow that Twilight did, but is a very great read, nonetheless, from what I can see is obviously, a very talented author.This story stands alone very well,considering it is,indeed,a sequel.Of course, I cannot complete this short review without saying,the author did also dissappoint her legions of fans, with this book.The series follows the romance of an immortal vampire and a typical young girl.That being said,three quarters of this novel centers around a "friendship",which turns out to be more, between the same young girl and her "best friend",who also happens to be a werewolf.After following the romance that develops within the first novel,the reader is therefore pulling for a reappearance of both main characters,which the reader does not receive until that last 4 chapters.Intriguing idea,is it not?So go get it!!!and Happy Reading!
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment