Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Kramer vs. Kramer by Avery Corman

I havent seen the movie.But I did own the book-this is another book that this was not my first occasion to read.I have picked it up before,and believing it to be too heavy,I quickly put it down again.But I decided to finally read it,it was not as heavy as say,Flowers in the Attic,which was a relief to me.It does have very graphic sexual themes,as well as descriptive terms.It is uplifting and heartbreaking,it makes you angry and sorrowful at the same time...and I do recommend it,even though it is not a book I would read again and again.

Basic jist;
Man and woman fall in love.
Woman has baby.
Woman becomes stay at home mom,and is unhappy.
Woman leaves man and child.
Man raises child.
Woman comes back after a long period of time and wants child back.
Man and woman fight....
and I am not giving away the end!!!Happy Reading!

No comments: