(I thought I would start this blog with a quote.There are many many times that I have read a monologue in a book and it really mean something to me,in fact,here lately I have read alot of quotes that mean alot to me or get me to thinking-so here it is,the first of many to come.)
My future seemed to stretch out before me like a straight road,I thought I could see along it for many a milestone.Now,there is a bend in it.I dont know what lies around the bend,but I'm going to believe the best does.It has a fascination of its own,Marilla,that bend.I wonder how the road beyond it goes-what there is of green glory and soft,checkered light and shadows-what new landscapes-what new beauties-what curves and hills and valleys further on.... -Anne from Anne of Green Gables
Monday, February 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment